Producenci

Informacje

Oznaczenie :

RN - Realizacja Natychmiastowa oznacza że towar znajduje się na stanie magazynowym sklepu i zostanie wysłany do klienta w ciągu 2 - 3 dni roboczych

RM - realizacja do 30 dni

RC - realizacja może potrwać powyżej 30 dni

D - DELETED - produkt niedostępny - proszę nie zamawiać do momentu zmiany oznaczenia

W przypadku wybrania metody płatności: "Przedpłata na konto" klient powinien dokonać wpłaty dopiero po powiadomieniu przez sprzedawcę o gotowej realizacji zamówienia.

Proszę nie dokonywać wpłaty wcześniej.

GLENN HUGHES

GLENN HUGHES

Tytuł:THE OFFICIAL BOOTLEG BOX SET

VOLUME ONE (BOX 7CD)

Wytwórnia: Petbrook/Creature

Rok: 1994-10/D

Więcej szczegółów

0,00 zł

He's been hailed "The Voice Of Rock", and for good reason, as this 7 CD live box set ably testifies. With vocals soaked in blues and soul, Glenn Hughes has played with and fronted many legends of rock, including Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Hughes-Thrall, Trapeze and Black Country Communion.

When Glenn's 1994 tour hit Japan, always a stronghold of Glenn fans, he was promoting the "From Now On..." album. Originally released as "Burning Japan Live", the show features 'The Liar', 'Lay My Body Down' and the title track from the new "From Now On..." album, among an incendiary set that touches on some of the cream of Glenn's back catalogue, including the Hughes-Thrall classics 'Muscle And Blood' and 'I Got Your Number', Trapeze's 'Coast To Coast', plus a host of Purple classics, including 'Lady Double Dealer', 'This Time Around' and 'Owed To 'G''.

TRACKLIST

CD 1

Burning Japan Live, 1994
1. Burn
2. The Liar
3. Muscle And Blood
4. Lay My Body Down
5. From Now Onâ??
6. Into The Void
7. Still In Love With You
8. Coast To Coast
9. This Time Around
10. Owed To 'G'
11. Gettin' Tighter
12. You Keep On Moving
13. Lady Double Dealer
14. I Got Your Number
15. Stormbringer

CD 2

Alexandra Rock Teater, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1994
1. Burn
2. The Liar
3. Muscle And Blood
4. Lay My Body Down
5. Into The Void
6. Still In Love With You / Your Love Is Like A Fire
7. Coast To Coast
8. This Time Around
9. Owed To 'G'
10. Gettin' Tighter
11. You Keep On Moving
12. Lady Double Dealer
13. I Got Your Number

CD 3:
Gran Rex Theatre, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2003
1. Stormbringer
2. Mistreated
3. You Keep On Moving
4. Burn
The Basement, Sydney, Australia, 2006
1. Coast To Coast
2. I Found A Woman
3. This Time Around
4. Nights In White Satin
5. Soul Mover
6. A Whiter Shade Of Pale
7. Mistreated
8. You Keep On Moving

CD 4

Circo Voador, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 2007 part 1
1. Stormbringer
2. Might Just Take Your Life
3. Land Of The Livin' (Wonderland)
4. Mistreated
5. You Got Soul
6. Don't Let Me Bleed

CD 5

Circo Voador, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 2007 part 2
1. Gettin' Tighter
2. Steppin' On
3. You Keep On Moving
4. Soul Mover
5. Burn

CD 6

Spirit Of 66, Verviers, Belgium, 2010 part 1
1. Muscle And Blood
2. Touch My Life
3. Orion
4. Sail Away
5. Medusa
6. You Kill Me
7. Can't Stop The Flood
8. Crave
9. Don't Let Me Bleed

CD 7

Spirit Of 66, Verviers, Belgium, 2010 part 2
1. Keepin' Time
2. Steppin' On
3. Soul Mover
4. Addiction
5. Burn

The same tour took Glenn to the Alexandra Rock Teater venue in Copenhagen, Denmark on October 25, 1994. In a similar collection to the Japanese show on CD1, the appreciative Danish crowd on CD2 are treated to Deep Purple's 'Burn', 'Gettin' Tighter' and 'You Keep On Moving', as well as 'Into The Void' from the then current "From Now On..." album, co-written with guitarist Eric Anders Bojstedt and keyboard player Mic Michaeli, in a band that also featured Thomas Larsson on guitar, Ian Haugland on drums and John Levénon bass.

Disc 3 kicks off with four lively Deep Purple classics captured at the Gran Rex Theatre in Buenos Aires, Argentina in December 2003. The acoustic set from Sydney, Australia in June 2006 that completes Disc 3 sees Glenn delve back to his debut solo platter, "Play Me Out", with the single 'I Found A Woman', followed by a unique cover of 'Nights In White Satin' from the 2006 CD "Music For The Divine", plus a take of Procol Harum's 'A Whiter Shade Of Pale', an impassioned version of "Burn" album classic 'Mistreated', plus the title track to the album he was then promoting, "Soul Mover".

Discs 4 and 5 kick off with Purple barnstormer 'Stormbringer' from a show at Circo Voador, Rio de Janeiro in Brazil on October 28, 2007. As well as Purple cuts 'Might Just Take Your Life', 'You Keep On Moving' that finales with 'Burn', the set includes 'Steppin' On' and 'You Got Soul' from "Music For The Divine", 'Don't Let Me Bleed', 'Land Of The Livin' (Wonderland)' and the driving title track from "Soul Mover", with a band featuring Glenn on vocals & bass guitar, JJ Marsh on guitar, Anders Olinder on keyboards and Matt Goom on drums.

Despite his huge talents as a musician and as a songwriter, the 80s were relatively quiet period for Glenn fans, something that was more than made up for in the much more prolific 90s and noughties. In a run of very powerful solo releases, "First Underground Nuclear Kitchen" is one of the best, and an album he was promoting when his 2010 solo tour hit Belgian venue Spirit of 66 in Verviers on October 16, 2010. Spread across Discs 6 and 7, the show kicks off with Hughes-Thrall's 'Muscle And Blood' followed by Trapeze's 'Touch My Life' and 'Medusa', the latter covered in 2010 by Black Country Communion. By this time Glenn had built up a very solid and impressive back catalogue of solo releases, and this Belgian show includes 'Orion' and 'Don't Let Me Bleed' from 2005's "Soul Mover", 'Can't Stop The Flood' from 2001's "Building The Machine", 'You Kill Me' from 1999's "The Way It Is" and the title track to 1996's "Addiction". In a band featuring Anders Olinder on keyboards, Søren Anderson on guitar and Pontus Engborg on drums, no Glenn show would be complete without revisiting Deep Purple, represented here with 'Sail Away' originally from 1974's "Burn".

Purple Records have reissued expanded collections of Glenn's solo catalogue, including "Play Me Out", "Feel", "Addiction", "The Way It Is", "Return Of Crystal Karma" and "Building The Machine". Glenn Hughes also appears on the recently reissued "The Butterfly Ball And The Grasshopper's Feast" by Roger Glover And Friends, also on Purple Records.

Koszyk  

Brak produktów

Dostawa 0,00 zł
Suma 0,00 zł

Realizuj zamówienie

LP Winyl - PROMOCJE