Producenci

Informacje

Oznaczenie :

RN - Realizacja Natychmiastowa oznacza że towar znajduje się na stanie magazynowym sklepu i zostanie wysłany do klienta w ciągu 2 - 3 dni roboczych

RM - realizacja do 30 dni

RC - realizacja może potrwać powyżej 30 dni

D - DELETED - produkt niedostępny - proszę nie zamawiać do momentu zmiany oznaczenia

W przypadku wybrania metody płatności: "Przedpłata na konto" klient powinien dokonać wpłaty dopiero po powiadomieniu przez sprzedawcę o gotowej realizacji zamówienia.

Proszę nie dokonywać wpłaty wcześniej.

DEAN ALLEN FOYD ( Szwecja)

DEAN ALLEN FOYD  ( Szwecja)

Tytuł: The Sounds Can Be So Cruel
Wytwórnia: Crusher Records
Rok: 2012/RM

Więcej szczegółów

50,00 zł

Prog -rock ,Psych - hard - rock ,  Blues - rock

Tracklist

1 Please Please Me 7:31
2 Lovely Sort Of Death 4:00
3 She's So Blue 4:59
4 Revelation Blues 5:21
5 Queen Machine 4:41
6 Steady Rollin Man 2:27
7 Into The Pearly Gates 4:04
8 The New Dawn 5:29
9 Witches 5:00

Musicians

Francis Rencoret (vocals, guitar), Fredrik Cronsten (bass), Wille Alin (drums),

+  Erik "Errka" Petersson (organ, )

Swedish trio Dean Allen Foyd have made an excellent debut here which is heavily indebted to the U.K hard psych rock / white blues scene of the late sixties and could quite easily have been released then.
Even back then a number of the better European bands had a way of taking what was happening in the English scene and making it sound European, which is exactly what Dean Allen Foyd have done with this release. It's very hard to find a contemporary comparison for a band like this - really they've got more in common with early seventies Golden Earring and Mecki Mark than they do with anyone doing the rounds at the moment.
"Please Pleaze Me" is a fantastic opening statement - waves of floating Hendrix guitars, wailing female backing vocals that sound like the end of the world is drawing near, a fantastic burbling synth break that is equal parts early seventies Vertigo and Canterbury scene, and a thunderous rhythm section in the tradition of Mitchell and Redding or Moon and Entwhistle.

Koszyk  

Brak produktów

Dostawa 0,00 zł
Suma 0,00 zł

Realizuj zamówienie

LP Winyl - PROMOCJE