Producenci

Informacje

Oznaczenie :

RN - Realizacja Natychmiastowa oznacza że towar znajduje się na stanie magazynowym sklepu i zostanie wysłany do klienta w ciągu 2 - 3 dni roboczych

RM - realizacja do 30 dni

RC - realizacja może potrwać powyżej 30 dni

D - DELETED - produkt niedostępny - proszę nie zamawiać do momentu zmiany oznaczenia

W przypadku wybrania metody płatności: "Przedpłata na konto" klient powinien dokonać wpłaty dopiero po powiadomieniu przez sprzedawcę o gotowej realizacji zamówienia.

Proszę nie dokonywać wpłaty wcześniej.

GERRY RAFFERTY

GERRY RAFFERTY

Tytuł : Who Knows What

The Day Will Bring? 2CD

Wytwórnia:Heavy Grapefruit Records

Rok : 1969-71/RN

Więcej szczegółów

65,00 zł

Pop - Rock , Folk

Gerry Rafferty: Who Knows What The Day Will Bring? The Complete Transatlantic Recordings 1969-71, 2CD

TRACKLISTING
DISC ONE

The Humblebums
1. LOOK OVER THE HILL AND FAR AWAY
2. PATRICK
3. RICK RACK
4. HER FATHER DIDN'T LIKE ME ANYWAY
5. PLEASE SING A SONG FOR US
6. BLOOD AND GLORY
7. COCONUT TREE
8. I CAN'T STOP NOW
9. ALL THE BEST PEOPLE DO IT
10. STEAMBOAT ROW
11. SHOESHINE BOY
12. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF
13. SONG FOR SIMON
14. MY SINGING BIRD
15. HALF A MILE (Church version)
16. HALF A MILE (backing track)
17. CONTINENTAL SONG
18. CONTINENTAL SONG (backing track)

DISC TWO

Can I Have My Money Back? -Gerald Rafferty

1. NEW STREET BLUES
2. DIDN'T I?
3. MR. UNIVERSE
4. MARY SKEFFINGTON
5. LONG WAY ROUND
6. CAN I HAVE MY MONEY BACK?
7. SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE
8. MAKE YOU, BREAK YOU
9. TO EACH AND EVERYONE
10. ONE DRINK DOWN
11. DON'T COUNT ME OUT
12. HALF A CHANCE
13. WHERE I BELONG
14. SO BAD THINKING
15. MARY SKEFFINGTON (overdubbed version)
16. WHO CARES* (demo version)
17. BERNARD*
18. IN LOVING MEMORY*
19. MAKE YOU, BREAK YOU* (alternative version)
20. DON'T COUNT ME OUT* (alternative version)
21. MR. UNIVERSE* (alternative version)
22. MARTHA*
23. WAY OF KNOWING*
24. WHO CARES (finished master)

*PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED

Whether recording as a solo performer, a member of Stealers Wheel or as one half of The Humblebums (the other half, of course, being Billy Connolly), the late Gerry Rafferty was always a master craftsman, leaving behind a dazzling portfolio of songs headed by huge hits 'Stuck In The Middle With You' and the equally timeless 'Baker Street'.

Although early success eluded him, it was during his time with the nominally folk-oriented Transatlantic label that Gerry learnt his craft, sharing space with Connolly on two Humblebums albums before the superb 1971 solo set "Can I Have My Money Back?"

As most fans will be only too aware, those early recordings have been repackaged on a regular basis over the last four decades or so with varying degrees of care and attention. What makes the 2-CD set Who Knows What The Day Will Bring? different from the pack is that, for the first time, a full anthology of Gerry's early years is available under one roof.

In addition to every album track, stray B-side and remixed single, we've added a cache of previously-unreleased songs and alternative versions (including two early versions of 'Who Cares', a song that would later turn up in substantially different format on the second Stealers Wheel LP) taken from a bunch of multi-track masters that have been gathering dust in Transatlantic's archives for the last fifty years.

With a host of hitherto-unheard songs and performances, the first-ever complete reissue of "Can I Have My Money Back?" (previous attempts have substituted an unauthorised overdubbed 'Mary Skeffington' in place of the original, far superior album version), Who Knows What The Day Will Bring? is nothing less than a complete, unexpurgated document of Rafferty's adventures in the recording studio between 1969 and 1971, with all tracks taken from the master tapes.

A digipak release, the 20 page booklet features numerous photos, obscure European picture sleeves and a definitive 5000 word note on Gerry's early years.

Koszyk  

Brak produktów

Dostawa 0,00 zł
Suma 0,00 zł

Realizuj zamówienie

LP Winyl - PROMOCJE