Producenci

Informacje

Oznaczenie :

RN - Realizacja Natychmiastowa oznacza że towar znajduje się na stanie magazynowym sklepu i zostanie wysłany do klienta w ciągu 2 - 3 dni roboczych

RM - realizacja do 30 dni

RC - realizacja może potrwać powyżej 30 dni

D - DELETED - produkt niedostępny - proszę nie zamawiać do momentu zmiany oznaczenia

W przypadku wybrania metody płatności: "Przedpłata na konto" klient powinien dokonać wpłaty dopiero po powiadomieniu przez sprzedawcę o gotowej realizacji zamówienia.

Proszę nie dokonywać wpłaty wcześniej.

TREACLE PEOPLE ( Niemcy)

TREACLE PEOPLE ( Niemcy)

Tytuł:same

Wytwórnia:World In Sound

Rok:2005/RM

Więcej szczegółów

55,00 zł

Psych - hard - prog- rock .

Kwintet z Niemiec .

Osiem kompozycji zarejestrowanych w czasie dwóch sesji

studio i live

Tracklist

1 Anschlag I
2 Zero Gavity
3 I Know What I'm Here For
4 Psychosomatic
5 Neptune's Kiss
6 Cruelest Secret
7 Moonchild
8 Last Song

Musicians
Josh Maccoy (vocals)
Peter Bartsch (guitars)
Robert Maaß (bass)
Winfried Eckhart Rimbach-Sator(Hammond, rhodes piano, midi moog)
Paul Klingler (drums)

Digipack

Our sound is natural and alive, our music is bigger than the sum of the single musicians." On their analogue-recorded debut album the quintet Treacle People very impressively and with lot of love to the detail revive the spirit, the musicianship and the passion of their British idols from the early 70s. The eight partly epic original compositions have been recorded in 2 sessions "live" in studio and reflect many-faceted, progressive, psychedelic and classical hard rock. Their wide musical spectrum presents .... expressive, emotional and striking vocals (Cruelest Secret - Zero Gravity) .... atmospheric but also aggressive guitarsolos (Neptune's Kiss - Anschlag I) .... a pulsating, excessive-rocking hammond-organ (Anschlag I - Last Song), warm and dynamic hammond/piano melodies (Cruelest Secret - Moonchild) .... driven by a powerful-grooving bass and soulful to hypnotic drums. Biographic information: All members are in their early/mid twenties and the history of Treacle People begins in 1998 in Worms (south-western part of Germany). They are inspired by the roots of the progressive and psychedelic hard rock from 60's and early 70's, the time period in which youth celebrated musical excesses creatively and revolutionary. Classically trained they practiced themselves in the works of Deep Purple, Led zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, E.L.P, King Crimson and Pink Floyd. Thus originated from experimental, endless jam-sessions technically polished rock songs which have "the own appeal". Live on stage they perform excessively own material but also highlights from rock history: In a Gadda da Vida " (Iron Butterfly), "Black Night" (Deep Purple) and Pink Floyds complete " Live at Pompeii ". The CD version is a triple fold digipack with a 12 page booklet.

Koszyk  

Brak produktów

Dostawa 0,00 zł
Suma 0,00 zł

Realizuj zamówienie

LP Winyl - PROMOCJE