Producenci

Informacje

Oznaczenie :

RN - Realizacja Natychmiastowa oznacza że towar znajduje się na stanie magazynowym sklepu i zostanie wysłany do klienta w ciągu 2 - 3 dni roboczych

RM - realizacja do 30 dni

RC - realizacja może potrwać powyżej 30 dni

D - DELETED - produkt niedostępny - proszę nie zamawiać do momentu zmiany oznaczenia

W przypadku wybrania metody płatności: "Przedpłata na konto" klient powinien dokonać wpłaty dopiero po powiadomieniu przez sprzedawcę o gotowej realizacji zamówienia.

Proszę nie dokonywać wpłaty wcześniej.

POLYFEEN ( Dania)

POLYFEEN ( Dania)

Tytuł:Silhouetter

Wytwórnia:Transubstans Records

Rok:2017/D

Więcej szczegółów

0,00 zł

Psych - prog - rock

Wydanie digi-pack

Tracklist

1 Silhouetter
2 Stress
3 Drommen
4 Campingturen
5 Pigen I Skoven
6 Leve Livet
7 Nattens Nar (CD Only)

Musicians : 

Erik Hansen, vocal
Finn Sørensen, guitar
Per Rotbøll Nielsen, Hammond organ
Michael Stanley, bass
Frederik Leo, Drums & Percussion

Guest appearance by Peter Peter on Sitar.

Polyfeen was formed in 1970 and performed in the 70's together with the main progressive psychedelic acts on the Danish music scenes such as Alrune Rod, Gasolin', Rainbow Band and Hurdy Gurdy.

Polyfeen performed on Roskilde Festival in 1972. Strangely enough a studio album was never released at the time, but in 2005 Opheus Records found and released a live performance recorded at Nysted Ungdomsskole on February 18th, 1972. The record was released under the title Langt ude i Skoven (Far out in the Forest) and is since long time sold out.

Polyfeen re-formed in 2015 with a new set-up and two new members; Michael Stanley on bass and Frederik Leo on drums. The band has maintained its roots in the progressive psychedelic rock and is an active band both in the studio and on live scenes. During the last years the band has performed at sold out venues in clubs and on festival scenes amongst others the Psych Fest Copenhagen and the Kildemose Festival.

The album consists of both new material and re-recordings of old songs from the 70's.

Koszyk  

Brak produktów

Dostawa 0,00 zł
Suma 0,00 zł

Realizuj zamówienie

LP Winyl - PROMOCJE